WFracing.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFracing.net

A forum for the Wichita Falls Racers to Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Kill....

Go down 
+2
SRTDan
junkie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
junkie
Noob
Noob
junkie

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:30 pm

If you read my intro thread like you should have then you know that I killed my car......

It was the worst kill I ever saw.

Dont hate. It could happen to anyone!
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 am

don't worry, my srt was killed too. why is that stupid people cause good people to lose great things.

Back to top Go down
junkie
Noob
Noob
junkie

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 am

but in my case I was the stupid and good person with my car hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 am

It's all good though, got plans for the future anyways.

Just woulda been nice to have still.

i'm having fun with the blazer now anyways. gonna pimp this ride.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 am

Got a nice z I'll see ya lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfracing.org
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:53 am

you always got something to sell.

Only Nissan i've thought about buying is a 240sx and not with a stock ka24 engine. Could just get a straight SR20det swapped car or go bigger and better with an RB series swap, but then car weight becomes an issue.

whatcha think 400hp SR20 sounds good.
Back to top Go down
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Haha Dan I love the signature.
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:36 pm

what's funny is when we went up to OKC, the 1% leader with his Z06 thought I was lying when I told him mine was stock turbo. At the same time the other nsrt owner was there (big turbo) and the vette owner admitted he wasn't gonna fall for any tricks from our cars.

People can rag on it being a neon, but hey in the end when that sucker would beat ya, well you just lost to one.

I've thought about getting another down the road, rebuild the engine, big turbo, better suspension. I'd be happy with a 450-500hp neon, be surprised what they can do or more of who they can beat.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

And you're still going home in a NEON..
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Well I would be if it was still around.

I actually liked the car, it was fun to drive, no need to pick up girls cause of the wife anyways. But hey there were times where girls would ride along and actually were caught off gaurd by what it could do.

I've had a pretty good kill streak of cars under my belt with that thing.

GTO 6.0L
cobra, not sure year
numerous GT's
tons of honda's
MR2
s/c S2000
s/c cobalt's
2-3 turbo'd cobalts, never could get things right to run jordan full out.

there's more but i'm too tired to even try thinking of em. when I picked up this car in '05 from the first week on til I put it in storage it was constantly being harassed by other hotrodder's, so me being younger was shutting a lot of people up with it. got a few speeding tickets, but hell I didn't care then. It was fun, i've driven fun cars, don't care for being another corvette owner or another 1mil on the street car owner. I want to drive a car that not everybody has or you see every other car on the road.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 pm

where i lived before there were about 5 bajillion srt4's.. Fuck skttles
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:01 pm

that was there, but this was here.

I've only seen maybe 2-3 others. Silver one(slow) Blue one and a black one. But I rarely have seen the blue and black ones.

I think it was the orange that definately helped it stand out a lot better.

It was just a great little skittle neon that would put down an ass whooping.
Back to top Go down
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 pm

I would like to have some seats out of one. Thats about it.
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 pm

I wish I still had em, freakin had the new car smell to em. never smoked in the car, they were comfortable.

they also had the ACR edition which had what they called Viper Inspired seats, basically the same thing I had but with harness slots.
Back to top Go down
fowcbler
Wannabe
Wannabe
fowcbler

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 pm

You know, i never really understood why people hate on SRT4's so much...yeah its a neon, but in a way its not really a neon. Its an SRT4 and honestly could surprise alot of people just stock. Problem here is everyone wants the biggest motor or the most HP, so that car just doesnt impress anyone. I will say its not nearly as popular here as it is out on the east coast. Everyone and there momma has one...
But i feel ya on the wanting something new and different. Thats definitely the category i fall into, unfortunately i cant prove anything with it until i get it built up, and even then it wont do much compared to what everyone around here has. BUT, it will be different it will surprise alot of people.

Now, a good clean 240 would be different around here...and they have a huge aftermarket world. Definitely would be nice to see one rolling around for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=43039
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Well if you come across any let me know.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

I hate the srt4 and no matter what u say the cars suck.. I dont know what you have experienced as far as other cars but this is one of the worst I have owned. The ONLY thing that I remember liking about the car is the sound at idle.. Like I have said I owned one with mods and it lasted about a month because I just couldnt stand the damn thing.
Last Kill.... DSC02390

BTW that teg beside it would rape the fuck out of the srt4 with similar power.. I know because that was mine too haha
Back to top Go down
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 pm

I would daily one, just to have a quick little car. But I would never try to make one fast.
Back to top Go down
fowcbler
Wannabe
Wannabe
fowcbler

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

i wouldnt own one, i just think its a good try at a sport compact car...
Back to top Go down
http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=43039
BlownVega
Noob
Noob
BlownVega

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey i got a sweet ass neon.....well the wife does.
Back to top Go down
SRTDan
Noob
Noob

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 am

well see that's where people are getting on the caught off gaurd slope.

They don't want a fast neon, but yet when they ride in one and see what they are capable of opinions change.

Well it's practically like that with any car. Yeah nobody wants to make this or that car fast cause it's a waste or not fast enough. But some people it's enough, for some well it's all they got, some people don't have tons of cash to throw at every car they get, I can't get bored with the car and just go get another.

I think where it gets torn between sides is the general idea that everybody is different and that well for some nothing is never good enough. Speed cost, how fast do you want to go. Well for some it's just gonna be a percentage of my paycheck as I have bills, life, family to care for. If it's gotta be a neon, but a neon that whoops some ass then that'll do. Doesn't have to beat everybody, but compared to other say 450hp vehicles and the little neon holds it's ground I would consider a good investment.

Better than spending 50k on a car, then spending who knows what in mods and still getting beat by a car that cost 1/3 or less than the 50k car. I think that's what it is about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Kill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Kill....   Last Kill.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Kill....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WFracing.net :: Automotive Discussions :: Kill Stories-
Jump to: