WFracing.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFracing.net

A forum for the Wichita Falls Racers to Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm Empty
PostSubject: Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm   Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Ok I just got done working out a Powerhouse Gym, we me and a friend we talking heathy food and I wanted to grab something. So I drove across the street and to WAL-MART. Walked in grabbed some chicken breasts and walked to check out, oh fuck here we go. So I get in the smallest line I could find and wait, I look at the checkout stand and I see what I think at one time was a guy who changed him/herself to a dude checking out with two ugly fucking girls. Not a big deal, my issue was they had three fucking carts of shit! Come on, its 10 fucking 30. Who needs to buy ALL this shit at one time! So they are in NO hurry what so ever. I started talking to a person in line about he went to HS with the girl/guy and confimed my thought I have earlier. Four lanes were open, Wal-Mart makes about 900 trillion dollars a day it seems and they can't get a few motherfuckers up there so I don't have to wait 45 mins. Come on man! Well on the good side the chicken breast was quite tasty on the George Foreman grill. Small dash of pepper and a little chili powder.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm   Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I still think they need 4 self checkouts and 1 person running them at night and they will be much better offf then 1 lone soul on one register..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfracing.org
Gottabeford
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm   Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Agreed self checkout ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm   Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wal-Mart @ 10:30 pm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WFracing.net :: Off-Topic :: Bitches, Gripes, and Complaints!-
Jump to: