WFracing.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFracing.net

A forum for the Wichita Falls Racers to Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Empty
PostSubject: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:29 pm

I dont know if I am going to renew the site name because believe it or not its coming up on 1 year since I started it and it hasnt grown really at all or enough to keep it up. I may reconsider but at the time I am sure I am going to let it go down. Just letting you all know so if you come here one day and its gone then you aren't surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfracing.org
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

PostSubject: Re: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 am

Well alot of people got fed up after you guys started this site after the other one was up. The idea of two sites in this little town was'nt ideal for most. Then it was really alot of shit talking and edited posts. Personally I don't mind this site, but I'm more laid back then most. So either way it goes I'm sure if I get bored I will revisit the idea of joining the local gearheads together again.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

PostSubject: Re: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

The other one was cheezy lol.. No one does anything on these forums
Back to top Go down
dsmgonzo
dsmgonzo

PostSubject: Re: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 am

Cheezy or not it had activity. This one not so much.
Back to top Go down
corvette8189
Admin
Admin
corvette8189

PostSubject: Re: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:50 pm

just not enough car people in this town.....and most dont even get on forums.

last one had activity cause i just kept stiring shit up.
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

PostSubject: Re: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm

This one had activity at first but like Billy said most just dont get on forums..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.   Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site will probably go away or just to a regular board soon.
Page 1 of 1