WFracing.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFracing.net

A forum for the Wichita Falls Racers to Unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dallas Performance TT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
corvette8189
Admin
Admin
corvette8189

Dallas Performance TT Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Performance TT   Dallas Performance TT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 am

Everything was fabricated, wired, and tuned IN HOUSE. These cars seem like an excellent platform and I believe these will become more and more popular. I know there are several very good companies doing twin turbo Gallardos and I am happy to be able to participate in the Lamborghini high performance market.

The goal of this project was to give the car the power it needs, with out giving up any drivability, or decreasing the reliability of the combination any further than the extent of the forces generated from more power!

I decided to run this car on E85 fuel since E85 is such a great value for the performance dollar. I also feel that at such a low boost level and using a higher quality fuel than standard 93 octane will allow this combo a long life. Dallas Performance TT Smile

We include a 4 position MAP switch for the MoTeC ecu which allows you to simply turn a knob and select pump gas, E85, race gas, various boost levels, etc real time. No laptop required to do this just turn the knob. We can also add a flex fuel sensor if desired for additional cost that will automatically adjust the ECU for any percentage of ethanol that is in the gas tank.

We developed a very unique center exhaust setup that sounds wicked! Most say it sounds very F1 like Dallas Performance TT Thumbsup2 We also offer the traditional dual exhaust if desired which is nice as well.

This TT system as it sits should support 1200whp+ with these turbos (62mm) but we are building another engine to turn it up down the road. For now this is a stock engine, stock clutch, and transmission and I did not want to push it past 750whp (which it makes with only 6 psi).

As you guys know, the Vettes are the same way, 750whp is a ton of fun but you always want more. I was really surprised at how much fun this car is at 750whp on the street because you can actually use 100% of it in first gear with NO tire spin. Dallas Performance TT Biggrin5

If you guys have any questions, please ask.

pics
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-forced-induction-nitrous/2909740-a-few-pictures-of-my-personal-twin-turbo-gallardo-dallas-performance.html
Back to top Go down
Car Whore
Admin
Admin
Car Whore

Dallas Performance TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Performance TT   Dallas Performance TT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Ballin'
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfracing.org

Dallas Performance TT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WFracing.net :: Automotive Discussions :: Car Talk-
Jump to: